If you’re searching for a new dentist in North Richland Hills, we’d like to help. Our motto at R. Renan Williams DDS is “Healthy teeth and gums for life.” Any dentist office can say that, but we think how we go about helping our patients become healthier is what makes us different.Doctor R.R. Williams on what sets this practice apart Read Transcript
People do have a lot of choices about where they go to see the dentist, and I made it a part of my practice to be very personable, and very compassionate about what we do, and how we offer what we do. Dentistry can be a very intimidating thing, and people are very commonly nervous about going to the dentist, so thankfully I have a fairly personable personality, and I’m compassionate.
As a result, I’ve attracted a team that are personable and compassionate, so that’s one of the things that’s very paramount that we offer to a patient when they come in the door, that they know this is a very personable place, and we’re compassionate about what their concerns are.
We want to help people along their path to dental health, offering them a compassionate and personal experience as we try to improve their dental health. The key words there to me that are important are being compassionate and personal.
Call us today to experience a new kind of dental care: (817) 435-1337.
See How We’re Different
Here are several reasons you should choose our brand of exceptional dental care:
- Expert dentist. Dr. Williams has practiced dentistry for over three decades. We have thousands of satisfied patients who have trusted their smiles to his “low-volume, high-touch” personal care. Dr. Williams is also a member of the teaching faculty at the Center for Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry.
- $69 New Patient Special. Includes a comprehensive oral exam, Digital X-rays if needed, Oral cancer screening and Consultation with the doctor.
- Comforting amenities. You can take advantage of cozy blankets, moist towels, lip balm, bottled water, headphones, and sunglasses.
- Caring staff. Our top priority is serving your dental needs with compassion and integrity. We’ll do whatever is necessary to achieve that.
- Convenient hours. We offer 7 a.m. appointments on Thursdays so you don’t have to miss work or school.
- Advanced technology. We use digital X-rays that expose patients to less radiation.
- GLO teeth whitening. The advanced GLO system uses patented technology combining heat and light for faster, better whitening results. Right now, our GLO whitening is only $250.
- CareCredit financing. Get low- or even no-interest financing for your smile investment.
The beautiful thing about being older is I’ve done this more than 30 years and it’s awesome to have a sense of confidence about what you can provide for another individual. After having years of experience and then pushing myself into training that I didn’t have to do, training in orthodontics, training in implantology, things like that have given me the opportunity to provide treatment for patients where they don’t have to go elsewhere. They can stay here and get their infected nerve of their tooth treated. They can come here and get an implant placed and have it restored. They can come here and have their wisdom teeth removed. They can come here and have relaxing dentistry with sedation if they so choose.
I hear more often than not how grateful they are that they don’t have to go somewhere else to get their root canal done or go somewhere else to get an implant placed or go somewhere else to get their wisdom teeth out. That they can do it here. That brings great relief to parents also when they know that you’ll take care of their kids if they need their wisdom teeth out or things like that.
Get to Know Our Services
Below are just a few of our many different types of dental services and treatments. If you have any questions about them, just ask. We’re always glad to help.
- Family dentistry. We offer care for your entire family, from age 4 on up.
- General dentistry. Protect your smile with regular teeth cleanings, exams, and fluoride treatment.
- Cosmetic dentistry. Improve your smile – just a little or with a complete makeover.
- ClearCorrect. Get a straight smile discreetly with clear teeth aligners made in Texas.
- Oral surgery. We do extractions (including wisdom teeth) and ridge augmentation.
- Restorative dentistry. Enjoy the full function and beauty of your teeth again.
- Sleep apnea treatment. Prevent serious health problems and feel more rested.
- TMJ treatment. Get out of pain and stop annoying jaw popping.
Let us become your new dentist in North Richland Hills. Call (817) 435-1337 today for a different kind of dental care