Renan Williams DDS wants you to know that you don’t have to live with a crooked, misaligned smile any longer. Dr. Williams offers our patients orthodontic treatment with ClearCorrect in North Richland Hills. ClearCorrect treatment gives you several big benefits, including:Doctor R.R. Williams on Clear Correct Read Transcript
Clear Correct is a powerful way for us to take someone’s crooked smile and make it straight again, without the use of having to have wires, and bands, and brackets on your teeth. We simply make a mold of your teeth, and then we make a model of where we want to get them to straight teeth, and then they wear these successive clear aligners that moves their teeth where we want them to be. Clear Correct has the opportunity to help about 90% of people who want a change in their smile, making it straighter again.
- An aesthetically pleasing straight smile to feel confident in
- Lasting results in as few as 12 months
- Straight teeth without a mouthful of metal
- Appearance of better health and vitality
- Discreet treatment without the embarrassment of silver brackets and wires
You could have a straight smile this time next year! Call us today to schedule an appointment: 817-435-1337. Our office is easy to find at 5104 Eldorado Drive – just off Grapevine Highway.
Discover a Faster & Easier Way to a Gorgeous Smile
You may only be familiar with standard metal braces. If so, you need to know about the ClearCorrect system – an innovative way to straighten teeth that our teen and adult patients love. Treatment with ClearCorrect uses a series of clear, plastic teeth aligners without any metal. And they’re made right here in the Lonestar State.
The aligners are custom-fit just for you to exert gentle pressure on your teeth, gradually moving them into their proper positions. You’ll wear each set of aligners for about two weeks before switching to the next set. To keep things simple, Dr. Williams will provide you with several sets at each visit. For the quickest and most effective results, wear the aligners about 22 hours each day during treatment.
Here are a few aspects of ClearCorrect treatment you’ll appreciate:
- Since ClearCorrect’s aligners are made from high-quality plastic, they are more comfortable than braces. Most people don’t have any trouble getting used to them.
- It’s discreet – other people probably won’t notice the aligners if you don’t say anything.
- Your aligners are easily removable for cleaning or for special occasions. Feel free to take them out if you have a big night planned – just pop them back in later.
Enjoy a simpler way to get the smile you’ve been waiting for. Call 817-435-1337 today to get straight teeth with ClearCorrect in North Richland Hills or to ask about any of our other cosmetic dentistry services. You can also contact us online.