Dental emergencies can happen at any time, so it’s good to have a dentist you can trust when you need help fast. R. Renan Williams DDS is your expert for urgent dental care in North Richland Hills.Doctor R.R. Williams on dental emegencies Read Transcript
When someone calls and they’re in pain, our goal is to get them in the office. We’re able to see someone in pain same day almost always. Our goal is to get them in, see what their main concern is, and see what we can do to get them where they’re not in pain. My cellphone number is available to patients and patients who call, so that I can be reached 24 hours.
Call us at (817) 435-1337 if you need treatment right away. We reserve both morning and afternoon slots just for emergencies, so we can usually get you in the same day. You can also call our after-hours emergency number at night and on weekends: 817-239-6358. Urgent dental care in our office means you’ll get:
- Quick treatment for pain relief. We also offer three types of calming sedation if needed.
- Compassionate, caring treatment for your immediate concern.
- Expert care to help preserve your smile.
- Recommendations for other treatments for smile protection and good oral health.
Call us at (817) 435-1337 for your dental crisis. Don’t suffer in discomfort any longer! Our friendly emergency dentist office is at 5104 Eldorado Drive in North Richland Hills – just off Grapevine Highway (Boulevard 26).
Know What to Do When You Experience an Urgent Dental Need
We see many types of dental issues that need immediate attention in our office. If you’re in pain, then we consider it an emergency. Below are a few of these situations, along with critical steps to take before your appointment with us. For each type of emergency, an over-the-counter pain reliever may help with your discomfort. Be sure to take as directed on the package.
- Knocked-out tooth. Time is critical in saving your tooth. Touching only the tooth’s crown (not the roots), place it in salt water or milk to preserve it. Then call us immediately for an appointment.
- Broken or chipped tooth. Retrieve any broken pieces of tooth then call us immediately. Ice will help with pain and swelling.
- Toothache. Rinse your mouth with warm water, then use an ice pack to help with swelling and pain. Call us soon for an appointment. A toothache could mean something bigger than a simple cavity, such as an abscess (infection).
- Loose or dislodged tooth. Apply ice or a cold compress to help reduce pain and swelling. Call us as soon as possible for an emergency appointment.
Call us now for quick treatment for dental emergencies: (817) 435-1337. Or use our after-hours number at night and on weekends: 817-239-6358. For non-emergency appointments, you can use our online form.