Implants are a fantastic way to replace your missing teeth and fill in your smile. You no longer have to settle for a fixed bridge or even dentures. Today, the many dental implant options give you choices that weren’t available just a few years ago. As an implant patient of R. Renan Williams DDS in North Richland Hills, you’ll enjoy:Doctor R.R. Williams on Dental Implants Read Transcript
Quite often, dental implants are the best option for missing teeth, because if the tooth on either side of the tooth that’s missing is what we call a virgin tooth, or have never had any cavities, or broken, then why do we need to disturb those teeth? Why can’t we just tend to the one tooth that’s missing? That’s the beauty of implants. You don’t have to disturb other teeth. You can place that tooth in there, and not disturb teeth adjacent to it.
The beautiful thing about implants is, they’re not susceptible to decay. You’ll never get a cavity on the implant. That’s wonderful. A lot of the reasons people lose teeth, is because of cavities. We’re able to put something in there that’s never going to get a cavity. Our success rate at implants are in the 90% and up. It’s a wonderful, predictable procedure, now, that we can offer. When we have the opportunity to place an implant, we’re able to replace someone’s bite, where they can bite hard things again.
We’re able to chew on both sides of the mouth, where at one time, maybe they were just able to chew on one side. Now they can chew on both sides. Implants are great, and the fact that you can … If someone’s missing a smile, missing a tooth in the front, and you can place an implant there, and replace a missing tooth, and they can smile again with confidence, that’s powerful. Implants aren’t always the best option for front teeth, but often they are.
- A gorgeous, full smile you can take pride in.
- A younger, healthier appearance.
- More confidence to smile boldly in social and business settings.
- Increased self-esteem to help you overcome shyness.
- The ability to eat a wider variety of foods again – including favorites you may have been missing.
- Prevention of jawbone deterioration so common with tooth loss.
- Better overall oral health, which can improve your total body health.
Call us today at (817) 435-1337 to schedule your implants consultation. Our friendly office is located on Eldorado Drive just a few blocks from North East Mall.
Choose From a Variety of Implant Solutions to Complete Your Smile
Dental implants are one of the many restorative dentistry services at R. Renan Williams DDS. They fit into your jaw and function as replacement teeth roots, providing a base for different teeth replacement options. In addition, they stimulate the jawbone to grow new bone cells, preventing the bone from deteriorating over time.
Dr. Williams and our staff enjoy watching our patients smile again, especially if they’ve been living with missing teeth for a while. That’s one of the reasons we offer you so many smile solutions using dental implants. You can choose from the following options:
- Implant crowns. We can secure a beautiful porcelain or zirconia crown to an implant to replace a missing tooth. It will blend in perfectly with your other teeth so that other people will never know it’s not your natural tooth.
- Implant bridges. Two or more dental implants will anchor a sturdy bridge to replace three or more teeth in a row. The advantage to this type of bridge over a traditional fixed bridge is that we don’t have to modify your teeth to secure it.
- Implant-retained dentures. Our team can secure a set of dentures to your implants using a ball-and-snap system. These dentures offer superior comfort and stability over conventional dentures.
- Implant-supported dentures. These are our most comfortable, most stable dentures option. They are similar to implant-retained dentures except that they anchor to a bar that runs along your implants.
- Mini implants. If you are not a good candidate for traditional dental implants, then mini implants may be a good choice. They look similar to standard implants but are smaller, require less invasive surgery, and allow for a shorter healing time.