- We welcome children ages 4 & up
- Schedule appointments as early as 7 a.m.
- Reach us quickly in emergencies
Dr. R. Renan Williams has treated a lot of families in his more than three decades of experience. That means you can trust your family’s smiles to our friendly, personal care. We enjoy helping all our patient families keep healthy mouths and bright smiles. Our patients enjoy quite a few benefits from our family dentistry in North Richland Hills, including:Doctor R.R. Williams on Family Dentistry Read Transcript
Doctor R.R. Williams on Family Dentistry
It's a great benefit when a mom can come in and she can know that her kids and her parents can come here. Just the other day we had ... Just yesterday, matter of fact, we had a little six year old in here. It was the first time to ever have a filling, and it was so rewarding to be able to get her numb and she didn't even know she got shots, and then to tell her that, ''Did you know that you just got shots?'' She said, ''Nuh-uh''. And so we were able to tell her that she got shots and it was no big deal, she got fillings, and she did great. So that's really rewarding for us and we can take a new dental patient, at six years old, and give them a great experience because then now we're able to build on that rapport. And then to come out and be able to tell the mom that her daughter had a great experience. Oh, the smile came again on the mom's face when she's, ''Oh, yes.'' She was so pleased that her daughter had a good experience. It brings a great sense of, I don't know, satisfaction to the mom, knowing that everything is taken care of here. She doesn't have to go to a children's dentist, or she doesn't have to go to a specialist for this or that. It's very rewarding to be able to deal with a wide age range of people. When you know that not only can you please a young child, but you can also take the older community, an aged person, and help restore their teeth that might have been destroyed as years gone by and they've been neglected, but now you can help an older person have a bite and a smile that maybe they didn't think they could ever have. Maybe they thought they were too old, but now we can do that for them.
- Expert, one-on-one smile care for your whole family, ages 4 and up
- Convenient appointment times available to work around your family’s busy schedules
- Preventive care for tooth decay and gum disease
- Emergency dental care available, including an after-hours phone number
- Peace of mind that your family’s oral health is in good hands
- Healthy smiles that will help boost self-esteem
Treat your family to competent, caring dentistry. Call us today to make appointments for your whole crew: 817-435-1337. Our office is located at 5104 Eldorado Drive, just a few blocks from Holiday Heights Elementary School.
Take Us Up on Our $69 New Patient Special
As an incentive to give our family dental care a try, we’re currently offering a New Patient Special for $69 that includes:
- An oral cancer screening
- Digital X-rays
- A full dental exam
- A consultation with Dr. Williams
Another way to save money is with our membership program. For a flat rate of $300 a year, you’ll receive two annual exams, two cleanings, and other preventive care. You’ll save nearly $200 on these services without worrying about insurance hassles like deductibles and waiting periods.
Choose Us For Your Comprehensive Family Dentist
At R. Renan Williams DDS, we provide a full suite of dental services, from exams to implants, so that each member of your family can receive all their smile care in one convenient location. There’s no need to waste time and money driving to different dentist offices for each member of the family – we do it all right here. Our services include:
- General Dentistry – Maintain your oral health with routine dental cleanings and exams, custom mouthguards for athletics and teeth grinding, oral cancer screenings, gum disease treatment, tooth sealants, fluoride treatment, and dry mouth treatment.
- Sedation Dentistry – Enjoy a stress-free dental visit with inhaled sedation (laughing gas) or oral sedation with a prescribed pill.
- Restorative Dentistry – To restore your smile, we may recommend dental crowns, bridges, conventional dentures, dental veneers, root canal treatment, composite tooth fillings, onlays, or inlays.
- Implant Dentistry – We place and restore both traditional implants and mini implants. Get individual implant crowns, implant bridges, implant-retained dentures, or implant-supported dentures to replace teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get your dream smile with veneers, teeth whitening, tooth contouring, crown lengthening, gum reshaping, tooth bonding, and complete smile makeovers.
- ClearCorrect Orthodontics – See a straight new smile in as few as 12 months – discreetly and comfortably with Texas-based ClearCorrect.
- Oral Surgery – Restore health to your mouth through tooth removal, wisdom teeth extractions, and ridge augmentation to prepare your jawbone for implants.
- TMJ Treatment – Reduce jaw pain and popping, teeth grinding, and even migraine headaches.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Sleep better, reduce or eliminate snoring, and help prevent harmful health consequences of untreated sleep apnea.
- Emergency Dentistry – Get quick care for you and your family when a dental crisis occurs. We have an after-hours and weekend emergency number as well.