Dr. R. Renan Williams and our staff want all of our North Richland Hills patients to enjoy a white, bright smile. General dentistry plays a big role in helping us do that. Our gentle, caring approach and years of expertise ensure that our comprehensive dentistry will:Doctor R.R. Williams on an overview of the general dentistry education that you'll receive Read Transcript
Our hygienist has an opportunity to teach people who may not know how to care for their teeth. She’ll teach them how to floss their teeth. She’ll teach them the options that are out there as far as electronic toothbrushes. She’ll teach them about the other things that are available out there to help you keep your teeth clean. Whether it’s the water flossers or the rinses that are available now that didn’t used to be. She will guide them along about how to take care of their teeth so they can …
One of the things we like to say is we wanna help you keep your gums and teeth for your whole life. We want this to be a lifetime experience of keeping … Have healthy teeth and gums for life. That’s what we want. Our hygienist has the opportunity to take patients and show them how they can have healthy teeth and gums for life.
- Give you a smile you can take pride in.
- Help prevent tooth decay and disease.
- Improve your overall oral health.
- Help avoid issues with your total body health.
- Boost your confidence and self-esteem in social and business interactions.
- Screen for oral cancer through regular checkups.
Call us today to schedule your next dental visit: (817) 435-1337. Be proactive in taking care of your smile!
Treat Your Smile to Our Extensive Service Offerings
We offer our patients a long list of general dental services right here in our office so that they have access to excellent, convenient smile care. Our services include:
- Dental cleanings and exams. We will give you a complete dental exam, including oral cancer screening, and thoroughly clean your teeth to eliminate disease-causing plaque and tartar.
- Gum disease treatment. Our periodontal program helps ensure that your gums stay disease-free. It consists of deep cleaning techniques, an antibacterial rinse, a VarioSonic electric toothbrush to take home, and regular periodontal follow-ups.
- Oral cancer screenings. Catching oral cancer early improves the chances for treatment success.
- Tooth sealants. Sealants act like raincoats for your teeth, providing a barrier between them and bacteria that can cause decay.
- Fluoride treatments and varnishes. Concentrated fluoride helps prevent cavities and can even reverse the damage from tooth decay in its early stages.
- Custom athletic mouthguards. Our regular sports guards offer excellent protection from teeth injury during athletic activities. If you need extra protection, then take advantage of a dual mouthguard that cushions both your upper and lower teeth.
- Custom bruxism mouthguards. A hard night guard will protect your teeth from damage even if you’re a heavy teeth grinder.
- Dry mouth treatment. We offer safe, effective Biotene products to help with the symptoms of chronic dry mouth. Both Biotene Oral Rinse and Biotene Moisturizing Spray will lubricate and refresh your mouth.