- New patients receive a $69 exam
- Protect your teeth with custom mouthguards
- Fight cavities with preventive services
Dr. R. Renan Williams and our staff want all of our patients to enjoy a clean, bright smile. General dentistry in North Richland Hills plays a big role in helping us do that. Our gentle, caring approach and years of expertise ensure that our comprehensive dentistry will:Doctor R.R. Williams on an overview of the general dentistry education that you'll receive Read Transcript
Doctor R.R. Williams on an overview of the general dentistry education that you'll receive
Our hygienist has an opportunity to teach people who may not know how to care for their teeth. She’ll teach them how to floss their teeth. She’ll teach them the options that are out there as far as electronic toothbrushes. She’ll teach them about the other things that are available out there to help you keep your teeth clean. Whether it’s the water flossers or the rinses that are available now that didn’t used to be. She will guide them along about how to take care of their teeth so they can …
One of the things we like to say is we wanna help you keep your gums and teeth for your whole life. We want this to be a lifetime experience of keeping … Have healthy teeth and gums for life. That’s what we want. Our hygienist has the opportunity to take patients and show them how they can have healthy teeth and gums for life.
- Help prevent tooth decay and disease
- Screen you for oral cancer through regular checkups
- Improve your overall oral health
- Help you avoid issues with your total body health
- Boost your confidence and self-esteem in social and business interactions
- Give you a smile you can take pride in
Be proactive in taking care of your smile! Call us today to schedule your next dental visit: 817-435-1337. Ask about our membership program, which allows you to make a single payment that covers two annual exams and cleanings and other preventive care.
Maintain Your Bright Smile With Our General Dental Care
We offer our patients a long list of general dental services so you have access to excellent, convenient care to keep teeth free of decay and other diseases. Our services include:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – We will give you a complete dental exam and take digital X-rays, if needed. We’ll also thoroughly clean your teeth to eliminate disease-causing plaque and tartar. If you’re a new patient, you’ll pay just $69 for an exam and X-rays.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – Catching oral cancer early improves the chances for treatment success. We’ll check for any signs during your regular exams.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Our periodontal program helps ensure that your gums stay disease-free. It consists of deep cleaning techniques, an antibacterial rinse, a VarioSonic electric toothbrush to take home, and regular periodontal follow-ups.
- Tooth Sealants – Sealants act like raincoats for your teeth, providing a barrier between them and bacteria that can cause decay.
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnishes – Concentrated fluoride helps prevent cavities. It can even reverse the damage from tooth decay in its early stages.
- Custom Athletic Mouthguards – Our regular sports guards offer excellent protection from teeth injury during athletic activities. If you need extra protection, then take advantage of a dual mouthguard that cushions both your upper and lower teeth.
- Custom Bruxism Mouthguards – A hard night guard will protect your teeth from damage even if you’re a heavy teeth grinder.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – We offer safe, effective Biotene products to help with the symptoms of chronic dry mouth. Both Biotene Oral Rinse and Biotene Moisturizing Spray will lubricate and refresh your mouth.