Scheduling dental cleanings and exams twice a year is one of the cornerstones of maintaining good oral health and a bright smile. With over 30 years of dental practice experience, Dr. R. Renan Williams has the expertise you’d expect from a seasoned dentist. He and his staff at our North Richland Hills dentist office take their time during your regular checkups so that you receive all these benefits:Doctor R.R. Williams on dental cleanings and exams Read Transcript
When a new patient comes to our office, they can expect that we’re going to ask them a lot of questions about who they are, how they got here. Then we’re going to ask them about their health and are they on any medications or do they have any health issues that we need to be aware of. Then when we do the exam, we’re going to ask a lot of questions about what their habits are. Then we’re going to look very closely at their x-rays, at their tissues. We’re going to see if they’re a potential for oral cancer, what their situations are for gum disease, and then about cavities and what we can do to help them deal with health challenges that may be in front of them.
- Cleaner teeth and healthier gums.
- A bright smile you’ll be proud of.
- Oral cancer screening for early disease detection.
- Increased confidence when interacting with others.
- Help in preventing cavities and gum disease.
Call our friendly team today to schedule your next checkup: (817) 435-1337. We are located at 5104 Eldorado Drive – just around the corner from Little Tyke Learning Centers.
Take Advantage of Our $89 New Patient Special
We love seeing new faces in our office! As a special promotion, new patients receive all the following services for only $89:
- Oral cancer screening
- Digital X-rays
- Teeth cleaning
- A full dental exam with Dr. Williams
Get Comprehensive Dental Care For a Healthy, White Smile
Everyone wants their smile to look its best. Regular dental checkups help you maintain a clean, healthy mouth and prevent disease. That’s why you should have one every six months. Here’s what you can expect when you come in for your routine checkup:
- Dental exam and digital X-rays. Your dental hygienist will inspect your mouth for any signs of problems such as cavities or gum disease. Your hygienist will make special note of any areas that need a closer look. We’ll also perform an oral cancer screening to catch early signs of the disease. Plus, digital X-rays will give us a detailed look at your tooth structure, jaw, and nerves. After your teeth cleaning, Dr. Williams will completely examine your teeth, mouth, and gums and carefully inspect any areas of concern.
- Teeth cleaning. Your hygienist will thoroughly clean your teeth, paying special attention to hard-to-reach areas you might miss at home. Your cleaning will help rid your mouth of disease-causing plaque, tartar, and bacteria. Your mouth will have that fresh, clean feeling you can only get from a dentist!
- Periodontal follow-up. If we see signs of gum disease, we’ll schedule a follow-up appointment for gum disease treatment to restore optimal health to your mouth.
Protect your smile with regular dental cleanings and exams. Call us today at (817) 435-1337. Don’t risk your bright, healthy smile!