Missing or damaged teeth make it difficult to enjoy mealtimes. But R. Renan Williams DDS offers our patients many types of dental restorations. We will make it easy for you to bite and chew again, just like we have for many of our other North Richland Hills patients. Enjoy all these benefits of our restorative dentistry:
- A complete set of teeth so you can enjoy a wider variety of foods again.
- The ability to bite and chew without pain.
- Better oral health, which can help improve your body’s health.
- Confidence to smile in public again.
- A more youthful, vibrant appearance.
Call us today at (817) 435-1337 for an appointment. It’s time you were able to eat your favorite foods again!
Take Advantage of Sedation For Your Restoration Procedure
If you’re nervous about your visit with us, you have three great sedation options to choose from to calm your nerves:
- Laughing gas will give you a slight euphoric effect to set you at ease.
- Oral sedation with a prescribed pill provides a deeper level of sedation.
- IV sedation will put you in a dream-like state for maximum sedation.
Bring Joy Back to Mealtimes With Our Restorative Options
Dr. Williams and our staff make it easy to get back a full mouth of pearly white teeth. After you experience the results of our dental work, you may wonder why you waited so long to do something about repairing your smile. Our dental restorations include:
- Conventional dentures. Full or partial dentures will provide you a complete set of teeth to restore your biting and chewing capacity.
- Porcelain crowns. Natural-looking ceramic crowns repair damaged and diseased teeth to eliminate pain and make chewing easier.
- Fixed bridges. Bridges fill in your missing teeth and anchor on either end to your existing teeth.
- Dental implants. Dr. Williams can insert these into your jaw to use as a base for individual crowns, implant-supported bridges, and implant dentures.
- Mini implants. These smaller implants require less invasive surgery and may work for you if you are not a good candidate for traditional implants.
- Inlays and onlays. These custom restorations are used when a tooth repair requires more than a filling, but a complete crown isn’t necessary.
- Root canal therapy. We’ll stop your pain and generally can save your damaged tooth by cleaning out the infected portion and sealing the root canals to prevent reinfection.
- Composite tooth fillings. Tooth-colored composite fillings stop tooth decay and blend in naturally with your other teeth.
Call (817) 435-1337 today to learn more about dental restorations and let us help you enjoy eating again!