- Benefit from our dentist’s decades of experience
- Receive relaxing dental sedation if you need it
- Preserve your overall oral health
Regular dental cleanings and exams are the best way to keep your mouth healthy. Sometimes, however, oral surgery in North Richland Hills becomes necessary to preserve your smile and oral health. If you need a surgical procedure, you’ll be in good hands with Dr. R. Renan Williams. He has over three decades of experience! Having your procedure done in our office provides you these key benefits:Doctor R.R.Williams on an overview of the oral surgery options available Read Transcript
Doctor R.R.Williams on an overview of the oral surgery options available
If someone comes in, and they’re in need of oral surgery, I have the luxury of having the experience of providing oral surgery for years. We remove impacted wisdom teeth. We place implants. We remove cysts that might need to be removed. And we’ve done this for years, so now I’m comfortable with doing that. And speaking of comfortable, if the patient needs some additional means to help them be comfortable in that procedure, we have medications that help them to relax, we have the happy air that they can breathe, and even more importantly, have a staff that is very compassionate and caring, that lets them know that we have their best interests at heart, and we’re going to take good care of them.
- Gentle, expert care to restore health to your mouth
- Your choice of two types of calming sedation
- A caring staff who will make sure your procedure goes smoothly
- Pain relief so you can relax and feel better soon
- Prevention of related problems with your body’s overall health
- Ability to smile with confidence and eat comfortably again
Schedule your oral surgical procedure now. Call 817-435-1337 to speak with our friendly staff. If your situation is an emergency, we can likely see you the same day.
You Have Choices When It Comes to Oral Surgery
Our goal for all our patients is that they leave our office feeling better and smiling bigger than when they came in. With that in mind, we approach our surgical care by prioritizing your needs. You’ll receive compassionate and personal dentistry through these procedures:
- Tooth Removal – We will always try to save your diseased or damaged tooth if possible. However, extraction is sometimes necessary to protect the health of your other teeth, gums, and bone. You can expect quick, gentle removal from our experienced team.
- Wisdom Tooth Removal – For many of our patients, their incoming wisdom teeth become impacted, crowd their existing teeth, or present other problems. We will remove these third molars to eliminate pain and protect your oral and overall health.
- Ridge Augmentation – If you’re a candidate for dental implants but your jaw doesn’t have enough bone to support them, Dr. Williams can help. He will gently fold back your gums to insert bone growth material that will prepare your jaw for implants.
Relax With Our Sedation Options
With any of our oral surgery procedures, you always have your choice of relaxing sedation:
- Laughing gas (inhaled sedation) that will give you a euphoric feeling and help you relax.
- Oral sedation with a small pill we will prescribe beforehand. You’ll feel relaxed and slightly groggy, but you’ll remain awake.