Not too many people like to think about having a tooth removal. Our goal at R. Renan Williams DDS is always to save a patient’s tooth whenever possible. However, removal is sometimes necessary to protect your oral health and total body health. Dr. Williams has many years of experience and gives our patients a personal touch in our North Richland Hills dentist office. So if you need a tooth extracted, here’s what you can expect from us:Doctor R.R. Williams on tooth extractions Read Transcript
When a patient comes in and they’re in need of having a tooth removed, that can be a real anxiety producing situation for folks. So I want to let them know that there are ways we can help them be comfortable in the midst of that. So whether they need medication to help them relax or whether they just need to know that we’re going to be sure and keep them very numb so that they won’t be feeling anything when we remove the tooth. So we’ll provide that. We want to assure them that we’re going to keep them comfortable throughout the whole procedure, whatever it may take, whether it takes medication, whether it takes breathing happy air or whether it just takes them being assured that we’re going to get them good and numb. We’re going to do those things to make sure that they know they’re going to be comfortable.
Then once that tooth is gone, how do we replace it? Well, today we have a lot of options, whether we use implants or bridges, or some people may even choose something that’s removable like a partial, that’s an option too. But all those options are available here.
- Expert care to get you out of pain and restore health to your mouth.
- Protection against potential health issues from an infected tooth.
- A healthier, more aesthetically pleasing smile.
- Sedation options to help you relax during your procedure.
Call our office today to schedule your consultation: (817) 435-1337. Let us help you smile comfortably again.
Replace Your Missing Tooth For Best Results
A missing tooth can cause your jawbone to deteriorate and allow your other teeth to shift positions. That’s why it’s always best to replace a missing tooth if possible. R. Renan Williams DDS offers you many restoration options to complete your smile, including:
- Dental implants. We can insert a sturdy implant into your jaw that will prevent bone loss. A natural-looking porcelain crown secured to the implant will blend in perfectly with your other teeth. If you have other teeth that need replacement as well, using multiple implants gives you options for implant bridges and implant dentures.
- Fixed bridge. This appliance will replace your missing tooth, attaching to your existing teeth on either side. This is a less invasive option than an implant, but it doesn’t protect your jawbone from deterioration.
- Dentures. Full dentures will replace a complete arch of teeth on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. Partial dentures are used when you have some healthy teeth remaining. We can also provide temporary dentures so you don’t have to go without teeth while your new dentures are being made.
Call us today for gentle tooth removal: (817) 435-1337. Let our skilled, caring team give you a great dental experience like you’ve never had before.