You can see a brand-new smile at R. Renan Williams DDS. Dr. Williams can use restorative dentistry in North Richland Hills to give you back the full beauty and function of your teeth. A member of the teaching faculty at the Center for Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry, Dr. Williams has decades of experience helping patients just like you. Dental restorations from him and our team will:Doctor R.R. Williams on the restorative options available Read Transcript
If someone has missing teeth, today we have so many different options that are available. We still have the options of things that are removable, and in some situations that may be the best option, it may be in regard to affordability. And then we have so many more options now as far as things that are permanent, fixed in place. Whether they’re bridges that are permanently cemented into place, or whether they are implants that are placed in permanently in their mouth, where they don’t have to take anything in and out anymore.
Crowns and bridges can be very impactful, change the way you’re able to chew and bite. We’ve had patients who have not been able to chew pizza, and once we give them teeth that are strong, now they can go eat things that at one time they weren’t able to try to chew. Once again, they’re able to eat apples. The ability of crowns and bridges to restore the bite is impactful in people, even in their diet. It may change their diet.
- Return your smile’s beauty so you can feel more confident in public
- Help you enjoy eating a wider variety of foods again
- Improve your oral health overall
- Make it easier to talk and be understood
- Give you a younger, healthier appearance
Call us today to schedule your consultation: 817-435-1337. Enjoy having all your teeth again soon!
Enjoy Many Restorative Options For Achieving Your New Smile
Dr. Williams feels that the most rewarding part of his job is putting a smile on a patient’s face! That’s one of the reasons we offer a full lineup of restorative dental solutions in our office. You will smile and eat comfortably again with services like:
- Dental Implants – These replacement tooth roots provide a sturdy base for individual porcelain crowns, implant bridges, implant-retained dentures, and implant-supported dentures.
- Mini Implants – These implants may be an option if you are not a good candidate for traditional implants. They are smaller than traditional implants, require less bone to fuse with, and allow for a shorter recovery time.
- Dentures – Full and partial dentures will give you back a great smile and restore your biting capacity.
- Porcelain Crowns – Natural-looking crowns repair and strengthen damaged and diseased teeth.
- Fixed Bridges – Bridges fill in gaps in your smile and anchor on each end to your existing teeth.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are thin, wafer-like shells of material that bond to the front of teeth. They quickly conceal stains, cracks, chips, gaps, and uneven teeth.
- Root Canal Therapy – We can usually save your damaged tooth by cleaning out the infected portion and sealing the root canals to prevent reinfection. A new crown is the best way to complete this treatment.
- Composite Tooth Fillings – We use tooth-colored composite fillings that stop tooth decay and blend in naturally with your other teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom restorations provide more repair than a tooth filling but are used when a crown isn’t needed. Inlays fit on top of your tooth between the cusps (tips), and onlays extend over the side of the tooth.