Today’s dentures are much better than the dentures you might remember from years ago. If you haven’t tried them in a while or need a new set of replacement teeth, then R. Renan Williams DDS in North Richland Hills can fit you with custom dentures that will:Doctor R.R. Williams on dentures and implant supported dentures Read Transcript
When people come to our office and they find themselves in a position where they don’t have teeth anymore, either from gum disease or cavities, or they find themselves without teeth, we have a wonderful option of dentures if they so choose. Dentures have come a long way from where they used to be. Now we have dentures that are supported by either mini implants, or what we call root form implants. These dentures can be a game changer for people when they’ve not been able to chew before. We can put dentures in their mouth where now they have a smile and they have a bite. Their cheeks are no longer sunken in. They have a full face. They feel good about how they look, and they feel good about how they can chew again.
- Give you a new smile you’ll be proud to show off.
- Make biting and chewing easier to aid digestion.
- Help you enjoy a wider variety of foods again.
- Make talking easier so you can be understood – the first time.
- Give you a younger, more attractive appearance.
Call us at (817) 435-1337 today to learn more about your dentures options.
Know All Your Dentures Options
Improvements in materials and manufacturing methods mean that modern dentures fit better and feel more comfortable than ever before. We offer our patients several types of dentures to choose from:
- Conventional full dentures will replace a complete arch of teeth on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or even both. They are easily removable for daily cleaning and care.
- Conventional partial dentures are similar to full dentures but are used when you still have some teeth remaining. They attach to your teeth but also remove easily for care.
- Implant-retained dentures secure to dental implants in your jaw using a snap-and-ball system. They provide a more stable and comfortable fit than conventional dentures. Plus, dental implants prevent jawbone deterioration that occurs with missing teeth.
- Implant-supported dentures offer our most secure and comfortable option for dentures. They attach to a bar that runs along your dental implants. The implants offer the same bone-preserving benefit as implant-retained dentures.
- Immediate dentures provide you with new replacement teeth right after your remaining teeth are extracted. This means you won’t have to deal with the embarrassment and hassle of not having any teeth while your final restoration is being crafted.
Call us now to get your new smile with dentures: (817) 435-1337. Get a better-looking smile soon!