As a parent, you’ve no doubt heard how important it is for your child to brush their teeth. But have you ever thought about why? In our North Richland Hills dentist office, Dr. Williams loves to educate our patients about good tooth brushing habits and healthy oral hygiene. Below are some important reasons to teach your child about proper tooth brushing:
- To help prevent cavities and gum disease.
- To keep their teeth whiter and brighter.
- To boost their self-esteem with a healthy, attractive smile.
- To help prevent bad breath.
- To set them up for a lifetime of good oral hygiene habits.
- To help save the time and expense of restorative dental work later on.
Watch this short video explaining how to teach your child good tooth brushing habits. Then call R. Renan Williams DDS today at (817) 435-1337 to schedule their next dental visit.