If you have a self-conscious teenager at home who’s always complaining about their crooked, gapped teeth, you’ve probably already had several unproductive conversations about braces. It’s tough to convince kids that age to get the treatment they need if it means they have to worry about how they’ll look during the process.
But in North Richland Hills, they can choose an alternative to standard metal braces!
Give them this list of reasons teens love ClearCorrect to straighten their smile:
- ClearCorrect is a series of nearly invisible aligners that their friends may not even notice at all!
- They won’t have to change their diet at all or worry about getting food stuck in their braces at lunch because the aligners are removable.
- The aligners are made of smooth plastic that feels comfortable against their cheeks, and the pressure used to move their teeth is much gentler than braces.
- Your teen probably likes to sleep in until the last minute during the week, so they’ll love being able to brush and floss quickly and easily in the mornings before school.
- Starting ClearCorrect right now might have them starting school next fall with a straight smile that fills them with confidence since treatment is typically over in a year or less.